CSEP 2023 registration
For questions about CSEP 2023, please contact email@example.com.
CSEP 2023 rates
Register early for a chance to win a $500 gift card! (scroll down for full details)
In-person tickets include:
• 4 Keynote Presentations
• 4 Poster & 12 Free Communications sessions (see full conference programme)
• A choice of 16 symposia
• Tribute to the Legacy of Dr. Roy Shephard & reception
• A full day of workshops on Saturday, October 14th
• Opening reception
• Awards Gala (includes a three-course meal and entertainment)
• Daily breakfast, including a Calgary traditional 'pancake' breakfast with special guest
• Daily nutrition breaks
• Lunch for CSEP Members attending the CSEP Annual Business Meeting on Thursday and those attending the Student Symposium on Friday
• Post-Conference access to recorded content
• Online access to accepted posters
• Ability to communicate directly with poster presenters
Virtual tickets include:
• Live stream access to the following:
Tribute to the Legacy of Dr. Roy Shephard
• Post-Conference access to any recorded content that you may have missed
• Online access to accepted Posters
• The ability to communicate directly with Poster presenters
Register early for a chance to win a $500 CSEP gift card!
All delegates registered by Monday, July 31st will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a CSEP $500 gift card.
Some conditions apply:
- The gift card must be used by July 31, 2024.
- The gift card is non-transferable and must be used solely by the winner of the random draw.
- The gift card can be redeemed towards purchases in the CSEP Online Store, the CSEP Online Learning Library or a future CSEP annual conference/professional development opportunity.
- The gift card is not eligible towards a CSEP membership renewal.