CSEP High Performance Specialization: Application Fees
The first of its kind in Canada, the CSEP High Performance Specialization™ focuses on performance and occupational testing and training for qualified exercise professionals working with elite athletes, emergency services personnel, armed forces, and high performance clients.
The application fee includes the exam sitting fee (first attempt only). At the end of the application process, you will also receive a discount code to receive 15% off the price of the CSEP High Performance Specialization Online Learning course pack.
CSEP Certified Members:
All CSEP certified members in good standing are eligible to pursue the CSEP High Performance Specialization™. To earn the CSEP High Performance Specialization™, CSEP certified members must successfully challenge a 60-question Theory Exam. There are no additional prerequisites.
Apply now to challenge the CSEP High Performance Theory Exam:
- Schedule an exam date and time with Pearson VUE
- Review the Core Competencies and prepare for the exam with the CSEP recommended resources
- Challenge the Theory Exam (requires a score of 70% or higher)
All other Qualified Exercise Professionals:
Individuals who are not currently certified with CSEP may be eligible to obtain the CSEP High Performance Specialization™
Prerequisites: All individuals who are not CSEP certified must meet the following pre-requisites
- Completion of at least 60 credits (2-years) of study at a post-secondary institution in the field of exercise science, health and fitness, kinesiology, etc.
- Proof of insurance coverage to practice as a personal trainer, Kinesiologist, exercise physiologist, etc. (see FAQs for minimum required coverage)
To earn the CSEP High Performance Specialization™, Qualified Exercise Professionals not certified with CSEP must successfully:
- Complete the CSEP High Performance Specialization™ Modules. (see module details below)
- Challenge a 60-question Theory Exam
Click here to learn more about the CSEP High Performance Specialization™.